Those of you having problems with RAR Files

Here is a link to a free program called EXTRACT NOW, that allows you to open these files
Really easily.
http://www.extractnow.com/

Just scroll towards the bottom of the page and click on DOWNLOAD EXTRACT NOW.
Once you have it installed on your computer, all you have to do is open the page where you
Have saved the RAR file, then open Extract Now and drag and drop the Rar file into it and click EXTRACT on the bottom right. It extracts the data into it's own folder on that page.
Then click CLEAR ALL and close page. Then you can delete the RAR file you downloaded.
Hope this is useful to all of you who are having problems downloading my scrapz..
Hugzz Brat

Comments

Alexis said…
I must confess that I know about nice tool,which works with rar files-fix rar file header,it has free status as how as I remember,utility can process RAR files, that were corrupted as a result of virus infections, hardware failures, media errors and other problems,program is a good alternative to expensive data recovery services, it saves a lot of time, providing the same effectiveness,was developed to reconstruct corrupted archives in RAR format, this program provides good chances for successful recovery even from seriously damaged RAR files,effectively works with RAR archives up to 4 Gb.
Alex said…
Some months ago I did patent and some important rar files were corrupted and I used this software-download software for repairing rar file,briefly speaking it helped me,program has free status as far as I remember,it can too analyzes and extracts files of any format from rar archives,program will work on any PC, it supports Windows NT 4.0, Windows XP SP2, Windows XP, Windows 98, Windows Vista, Windows Me and Windows 2003,shows archive structure and the right one displays a list of files, that were identified,will extract only integral documents, that can be retrieved by .rar file repair without errors.
Alexis said…
My friend had got a lot of problems with rar files.And I advised for him-repairing winrar files.To my surprise software solved his issues in a minute and without payment.Besides that application helped me too and could repair corrupted archives of RAR format.

Popular posts from this blog