A Special Thanks

A Special Thanks goes out to Gina, Shawna, Angie, Diz, Misty and Jade Sinful all of which are wonderful ladies from Scrap Stuff with PSP and PS for helping me get my background on my blogger..
Especially to Gina for working non stop to fixing all the details..
We were working very hard to get it fixed. One night it took us 2 hours just to get the right size.. I was changing the settings and remaking the background to make it fit right.
Then the header wouldn't fit just right I went through 68 images before I had it right..
Then last night things didn't look right I couldn't see the buttons on my background..
The ladies were giving great advice on how to fix it..
Gina went right to work..
She fixed it again.. Everything was centered.. But I had to redo the header from scratch again.. As she giggles about it..lol..
I am just so happy to see it all put together and I didn't care about the header needing fixed again..
But it is now fixed..
I just wanted to send a BIG THANK YOU TO GINA!!
A big THANK YOU to the ladies over at Scrap Stuff with PSP and PS!!
Even if they didn't fix the problem they were there to help!!
Thanks again ladies..
Thanks again, Gina..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Retiring Freebies #2