Award

I got my first Award while I was away and wanted to share it with everyone...
It came from Lori at
Make sure you stop by her site and pick a her freebiez

Premio Dardos Award

The Premio Dardos award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

Please stop at all the links below to visit their beautiful sites.

The rules are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to other to 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So I pick (in no particular order)...
1. Shawna at Scrap Stuff with PSP
2. Gail at Aussie Scrap Designs
3. Teresa at Teresa's Scraps
4. Kirsty at Kirsty's Scraps
5. Aquarius at Aquarius Design

Comments

Thanks Brat
for the award much appreciated
Hugs Michelle
Unknown said…
Waaaaa...!!! What surprise Brat..!!
I'm very happy with the award that you gift me...
Thank you and a lot of THANK YOU...!!!
Have a nice day...
Hugs
Emilse
LoriRuth said…
You are very welcome for the award!!
Kit said…
thankyou so much for my award
hugs
Kirsty

Popular posts from this blog

Retiring Freebies #2