Easter Kit Freebie

I have been running around too much I think.. Between the Blog Train that takes off on Friday, April 3rd.., Making my Autism Awareness kit since April is all about Autism and then it was Easter..

So Since I have gotten them all done for the month of April it is time to think what will come in May..
Here is my Easter Kit
18 Papers
14 Eggs
8 chicks each with different eye
7 ButterFlies
7 Word Arts
6 Bows
6 Easter Baskets
6 Flowers
6 Ribbons
6 SCRibbons
5 Circle Tags
3 Heart Beads
3 Daffodils
2 Clips
2 Buttons
2 Chocolate Bunnies
You can pick it up here

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Popular posts from this blog