2. Selection tool: Circle Drawl out a circle big or small, don't matter.
3. Pick a color, pattern or gradient and fill the circle you just made.
4. Go to effects/Plugins/Alien Skin Textures/Animal Fur use these settings:
5. For the eyes we are going to use the following Preset Shapes and select the button 035 and drawl out a circle: Convert Vector Layer to Raster Layer
Effects/Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact/Glass with these settings:
6. For the center of the eye I used button 011 with the following settings:
Convert Vector Layer to Raster Layer
Effects/Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact/Glass with these settings: same settings as before but we are going to change the color to black:
7. Now you have the choice to either leave it black or colorize the center of the eye. Merge down. Duplicate. Image/Mirror and then move it to the left, set it in the right place.Merge visible, name it and save.
You may Share the link to my tutorial.. What you make from this tutorial is yours to do what you wish..
This Tutorial has been Created and Written by Moonie Brat On April 11th, 2009.
Any resemblence to other tutorials is coincidental.
But I wanted you all to know that he is doing alot better today and he has been taking off all of these machines that you see him on..
He was taking out of ICU and now has his own little room.
He was able to have a bowel movement, but they are going to give some Pedia-Lax or an Enema to help move the rest out.. He has a block in his colon which is backing up into his stomach that is causing him to be constipated..
I will know more later, when family calls me..
Thank you all for all the wonderful prayers.
My prayers are with the families of Angel and Hannah as well.
Well I got a phone call from my mom tis morning and my nephew Spencer, who is 4 years old and who has cerebral palsy.. went by ambulance to Iowa City hospital because he had a bad Seizure and was unconscious for most of the day.
They ran a bunch of test on him but everything came back normal.
I got another phone call just about 10 minutes ago and Spencer is finally awake.
The nurse's notice that he wasn't doing any bowel movents, only to find out that it is stuck in his stomach.
They have him on 4 machines and are going to keep a very close eye on him.
He will remain in ICU over night.. then they will see what he does in the morning before they even think about releasing him.
I will keep you post on him when I get it..
Just in case those of you don't remember little Spencer, here is a picture of him..
My kits and other scraps are for your PERSONAL USE ONLY! Commercial Use is OK.. I do not allow my scraps to be used for PAID TO USE. My scraps are made for TAGGERS ONLY!!. Please DO NOT change file names. You are welcome to share what I create but please share the link to my blog if possible. Please DO NOT remove my watermark or credits and DO NOT alter or claim as your own. Tut writers may use my creationz in their tuts, all I ask is to please leave a link to my blog. Thanks Bunches!! Brat