Updating Blog

Lord,
I am having some serious issues with this new blog template and everything that goes with it.. Why must you continue to change a good thing I will never know.. I have tried many times tonight to add  my own personal background and header.. Cant get the backgound to load no how.. So i had to do a whole new template, I don't like it!!!!!  I dont like the new templates that I am having to use, either.. I want my old one.. I am not use to change but I guess I will have to get use to it whether I want to or not.. Times are a changing and I can't be left behind in the dark.. 

Comments

HI THERE, THIS CODE MAY BE UNREADABLE IF i PLACE IT HERE, BUT IF IT IS, JUST LET ME KNOW, AND i WILL SEND IT TO YOU ANOTHER WAY.
If you place this code in one of bloggers html boxes, all by itself, and replace the image address within the parenthesis on this code, with the image you want to use, it should show up on your pages....

Just copy the code between the period dots on either side and add a < and a > to the beginning and end. Hope that made sense.

...... style type="text/css">body {background-image: url(http://i56.servimg.com/u/f56/16/90/79/81/wardro10.jpg); background-repeat:repeat; background-attachment: fixed;}</style ......

Popular posts from this blog

Retiring Freebies #2