Busy Busy

I've been busy working on St. Patricks and a Breast Cancer Awareness Kit..
Trying to get it out before I take off to Iowa..
My Mom had surgrey last Friday and well you would think that if your son lived 5 -7 blocks from you, you would think he would come by and help his mother..
He is to stuck on himself an ungrateful person to give a hoot about anyone else...
I am 4 hours from her, so I am going home to help her.. Which means no time to play with kits.. I will make up for the month I miss..
Well I am off to update the Wall of Fame..
Take Care
Hugzz Brat

Comments

jude307 said…
We all know how family is. Hope your Mom has a speedy recovery.
Unknown said…
You are a person with a big heart and your family is no 1 to you. I hope your Mom a speedy recovery. I have to say you make some beautiful kits and thank you for allowing us to use your kits. You are a wonderful woman.

Popular posts from this blog