Happy New Year

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!
I decided against making a New Year kit since I have seen so many out there that I didn't need to make one..
I have been playing around and decided that I would get started on a Baby kits..
Since my cousin Jerrie's Daughter had a baby on the day that I arrived in Iowa for my Christmas with my family.. I didn't get any pic's of the baby yet..

So I decided to use my girlfriend Channi's son Matty.. He is such a cutie..
Here is the QP I did of him:


And since I didn't have any baby pic's of any of our girls I decided to use My Mom, Callie (cat), Spencer my nephew an I..

Hey it looked good to me..lol.. that's all it matters to me..

Here is the baby girl one:
They will be in each kit..
Off to upload the kits to 4shared..
Enjoy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog