Bad News & Good News

Bad News:
Well I got a phone call from my mom tis morning and my nephew Spencer, who is 4 years old and who has cerebral palsy.. went by ambulance to Iowa City hospital because he had a bad Seizure and was unconscious for most of the day.
Good News:
They ran a bunch of test on him but everything came back normal.
I got another phone call just about 10 minutes ago and Spencer is finally awake.
The nurse's notice that he wasn't doing any bowel movents, only to find out that it is stuck in his stomach.
They have him on 4 machines and are going to keep a very close eye on him.
He will remain in ICU over night.. then they will see what he does in the morning before they even think about releasing him.
I will keep you post on him when I get it..
Just in case those of you don't remember little Spencer, here is a picture of him..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog